*Urgent Care Clinic specializing in personalized treatment and early COVID-19 intervention with proven therapeutics.*
Our urgent care is looking for a Attending Physician to lead a care team in Imperial Valley. Candidates must have urgent care, emergency med, or primary care experience with the ability to lead a team of NP’s and MA’s.
American Front-Line Doctor heads our professional healthcare team of highly trained physician assistants, family nurse practitioners, and medical assistants, all credentialed and licensed by the State of California and dedicated to providing our patients with excellent care. Our medical staff also includes x-ray and laboratory technicians. Our care team is bilingual and fluent in both English and Spanish.
This position provides high quality medical care by examining patients and determining the appropriate treatment plans illness or injuries. The candidate conducts examinations, assesses and evaluates symptoms, determines conditions, and prescribes medical treatment or services.
Examples of Work Performed:
· Reviews records and detailed medical history from patient including current physical ailments or illness, past medical history, review of systems, family history, habits, and allergies.
· Determines appropriate diagnosis and prescribes specialized treatment plans. Issues orders for needed lab work and evaluates lab results.
· Explains diagnosis and treatment plan to patient in order to educate the patient on his illness, its implications, probable outcomes and prevention.
· Prescribes medications or drugs and provides comprehensive instructions administration.
· Requests further medical evaluations as necessary and may make referrals.
· Consults with counseling staff regarding relevant cases.
· Prepares adequate documentation of all patients encountered.
· Performs similar or related duties as required or assigned.
These essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following. Additional essential functions may be identified and included by the hiring department.
1. Provides high quality medical care by examining patients and determining the appropriate treatment plans illness or injuries.
These minimum qualifications have been agreed upon by Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in this job class and are based upon a job analysis and the essential functions. However, if a candidate believes he/she is qualified for the job although he/she does not have the minimum qualifications set forth below, he/she may request special consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
*Sign on bonus/tuition reimbursement available for candidates that qualify*
- Address 2026 N Imperial Ave